Hosting different apps for development projects often require much time on installation and complex configuration.
There exists a perfect solution, that makes it possible to automatically install different applications right in the cloud hosting platform Cloudlets Australia. Meet Marketplace, - a library of popular and requested applications, that can be installed automatically from the dashboard, skipping manual deployment and optimization.
To access the Marketplace just click the appropriate button at the top-left corner of the dashboard.
All the apps are divided into different lists:
- Applications (Dev & Admin Tools, Clusters, Microservices, Content Management, E-Commerce, Storage & File Management, Project Management)
Marketplace contains a wide variety of pre-packaged solutions:
- Auto-Scalable Couchbase CE Cluster
- Auto-Scalable GlassFish Cluster
- Auto-Scalable Magento Cluster
- Auto-Scalable Spring Boot Cluster
- Auto-Scalable TomEE Cluster
- Cyclos 4 PRO
- Cyclos 4 PRO Cluster
- DevOps Lab - GitLab Server
- Docker Engine CE
- Docker Swarm Cluster
- DropWizard Fat Jar Builder
- Eclipse Che
- Eclipse Mosquitto
- Eclipse Vert.x Fat Jar Builder
- Eclipse Vert.x Thin Jar Builder
- Jenkins DevOps Pack
- Jira Software
- Jitsi Video Conferencing
- Kubernetes Cluster v1.18.10
- Magento Standalone
- Magnolia CMS
- Maian Cart
- Mattermost Chat Service
- MongoDB Replica Set
- MySQL / MariaDB Cluster
- Nexus Repository Manager
- Node-RED Dev
- Odoo Community Edition
- Plesk Hosting Platform
- PostgreSQL Master-Slave Cluster
- Spring Boot Fat Jar Builder
- Spring Boot Thin Jar Builder
- Traffic Distributor
- WebMail Lite
- WildFly Continuous Deployment
- WildFly Managed Domain Cluster
- WordPress Cluster Kit v2
- WordPress Standalone Kit
- Env Start/Stop Scheduler
- File Synchronization
- Git-Push-Deploy Add-On
- HTTP/3 Premium CDN
- ionCube Add-On
- Let's Encrypt Free SSL
- New Relic APM
- NGINX Amplify
- TimeZone Change
How to Install Apps in One Click
Let's check simple installation guide using the Auto Scalable Magento Cluster (including Varnish load balancer, two NGINX app servers, MariaDB databases, NoSQL databases and NFS extra storage) as an example.
1. Firstly, let's find this particular solution via a special Search box at the top-left in the Marketplace
Or you can click the Clusters in Applications sector within the Marketplace and select Magento.
2. Hover over for more details, and click Install.
3. Then you can choose the cluster version and type the name of your project.
Click Install to continue.
4. Wait for a couple of minutes whilst the cluster is being installed.
You can also track the cluster installation process in detail via the Cloud Scripting console. While logged into your dashboard account, simply add the /console suffix to URL:
5. In a minute you'll see the pop up about the successful installation. Also you'll receive the email notification with all the administration data (link to the admin panel, login and password).
Click the Open in Browser button.
6. Your up and running application will be opened in a new browser tab, so just login with the received credentials and start using your project.
That's all! Follow the abovementioned guide to try it on your own - just register at https://app.cloudlets.com.au/ and install any app from the Marketplace in a single click.