Video conferencing apps, online learning systems revolutionized education in 2020 during Covid pandemia and keep gaining popularity nowadays. Digital education proved its efficacy, so that even after the situation is back to normal, school and college administrators do not hurry to open their doors for offline classes. Because it’s still risky.
That’s why it is so important to choose an efficient and reliable platform for online learning.
Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a secure solution to create personalised learning environments.
And within Cloudlets all customers can easily install this open-source application system in the cloud in a single click, - keep reading and check it out.
Select the Moodle app and click Install.
Provide a name for your environment and click Install.
In just a couple of seconds the e-learning application will be up and running - you’ll be notified about the successful installation via the dashboard pop-up notification as well as via email with credentials.
Click Open in Browser to log in to the system.
From now you can:
- Drag and drop calendar events
- Manage tags and tag areas for database/glossary entries, forum posts and book chapters
- Create, edit and import user tours
- Import, set up and edit Competency frameworks
- View learning plans and evidence of prior learning
- Review competencies (see the learning plans block)
- Manage badges and award badges to students and staff
- Post the latest news updates;
- Access, create, edit or delete any courses and categories
- and much more.
What is more, the hosting platform makes your elearning system always available due to automated vertical scaling: just adding or removing hosting resources to your container automatically according to your app’s current demands.
Create your own online learning site, manage courses, upload all types of files with one-click installed open-source elearning system in the cloud. Try free at https://cloudlets.com.au/get-started.html